Saturday, July 12, 2014

Legacy Code by Autumn Kalquist

This book was a great idea. It had a very intriguing plot line and Autumn Kalquist did a great job writing songs to go along with her books. I am going to be honest and say that the more I read it the more bored I got. It started out well but I lost interest quickly. The ending is one that many wouldn't like but I didn't mind it as much as I normally would. I will probably read it again. Hope you love this book because it truly was a fascinating concept.

Book Summary
The last humans fled a dying Earth 300 years ago, but there was something they couldn’t leave behind: the Legacy Code.

Every colonist in the fleet carries mangled genes that damage the unborn, and half of all pregnancies must be terminated.

The day Era Corinth is supposed to find out if her baby has the Defect, her ship suffers a hull breach. And it may not have been an accident.

As the investigation unfolds, Era begins to question everything she’s been taught about the fleet, their search for a new Earth, and the Defect. But the answers she seeks were never meant to be found...

No comments:

Post a Comment